Suggest a Resource
Thank you for posting your mental health resource!
Please Read Carefully
1. It is free to post your resource to eMentalHealth.ca.
2. Only eligible resources will be accepted. Please review our conditions for eligibility here.
Mental Health Organizations and Private Practice
- The organization needs to provide mental health services and/or support to individuals in the designated community, although the organization does not necessarily have to be located in that community.
- Private practices for child and youth mental health services may be included, as long as the mental health professional belongs to a regulated health profession, such as psychology, psychiatry, occupational therapy or physiotherapy), or is a regulated occupation, such as social work.
- In order to be considered for our Research Study Directory, all studies must have Research Ethics Board (REB) approval.
3. We reserve the right to reject resources without explanation.
4. Please ensure your resource is not already listed in our directory. Use the search box above to search in your region.
What type of resource are you recommending?