Stigma-Free Society is a registered Canadian charity that provides education about stigma with an emphasis on mental health.
Our resources support educating children and young people on mental wellbeing and stigma. In addition, we are proud to offer programs tailored for rural residents ensuring that everyone, regardless of their location, have the knowledge they need to foster a Stigma-Free community.
The Stigma-Free School Program:
- Student Mental Health Toolkit
- Virtual Stigma-Free Presentations
- Educator Peer Support Fundamentals Training
- Stigma-Free Clubs
- Stigma-Free Professional Development Day Sessions
The Rural Mental Wellness Program:
- Rural Mental Wellness Toolkit
- Rural Peer Support Worker Training
Physical address not provided
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English
Area Served: Canada