Educates the general public on mental health; develops local support groups; advocates on behalf of all consumer/survivors.
* Support to those disadvantaged due to mental illness and/or addiction and seeking employment;
* Emotional support;
* Encouragement support through self help; and
* Promotion of self worth.
* Resources and information on medications, illnesses and community supports
* Resource library with computer access.
* Peer Support Groups;
* Depression Group
* Concurrent Disorders Group
* Friday Check In Group and more
* Various social groups and activities.
No waiting period.
201-41 Elgin Street
Collingwood, ON, L9Y 3L6 Map
Ages served: 16 years and up
Languages served: English
To be seen: Clients/families may self refer
Area Served: Simcoe County